4-5 May 2019
9:15am – 4:15pm
The Gaya Tree, 654 Tara Rd, Mangawhai
NVC (Nonviolent Communication) is a practical toolkit to cultivate your values. Understand where others are coming from and see their humanity.
Create authentic connections with yourself and others, instead of impulse, habits, I shoulds or rebellion.
You will learn to:
- Receive effective communication and conflict resolution skills
- Transform the thinking, moralistic judgments, and language that keep you from the enriching relationships you dream of
- Practice self empathy which supports and strengthens nervous and immune systems
- Make clear requests
- Take 100% responsibility and experience freedom and choice
- Identify you own value system rather than an external value system
- Release others from the burden that they create your reality
- Break patterns of blame and criticism by noticing interpretations
- Wake up to values behind internal dialogues and be more connected to life and flow
- In a nutshell the aim is to make life more wonderful.
Bring food to share
Pay to 03 0156 0020008 000
OR register and pay online
Please confirm your place by registering here or contact Susie at email@example.com.
Please do not let financial circumstances prevent you from attending – talk to us
If you’re not able to attend a public training or would enjoy one on one support feel free to contact me for an initial consult at no charge.
Susie Spiller is a certified trainer with the Centre for Non Violent Communication, a master facilitator of the virtues project, a teacher of integrated yoga, and passionate about wholesome food and nature, and family.